Kursteen Salter Price, M.D., M.Sc.
Dr. Kursteen Salter Price was born in France to Canadian parents studying abroad in art and political science. She is proud to be the first official diploma doctor in her family. Her great-great-grandfather came to Canada from Scotland and was a traveling, self-taught “healer” for the Canadian island of Cape Breton. She has had the privilege of living and working in Portland, Oregon for over ten years now with her husband and now two daughters.
The field of allergy and immunology is literally exploding with newfound understanding and opportunity for improving care. She loves her work and feels blessed to work in an area of medicine with such great promise. Along with her team of meticulous and caring registered nurses, she treats patients of all ages with symptoms ranging from sneezing, itching, wheezing, infections, bowel pain, swelling and more.
Dr. Price was named one of Portland’s Top Doctors by Portland Monthly Magazine in 2011 and 2015.
- McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada, B.Sc.
- McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada, M.Sc
- McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada, M.D.C.M.
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- MIT – Allergy Consultant, 2001-02
- SEPRACOR Asthma Research Award, 2001-02
- Glaxco Respiratory Research Award, 2001-02
- McGill/Sheldon Zemelman Memorial Award for academic excellence and outstanding contribution to patient care, 1998-99
- Fonds pour les chercheurs et l’aide a la Recherche (FCAR), PhD Scholarship
- FCAR MSc Scholarship, 1990-91